The Recommendations API section of Amazon MWS enables you to programmatically retrieve Amazon
Selling Coach recommendations by recommendation category. A recommendation is an actionable,
timely, and personalized opportunity to increase your sales and performance. Recommendations
are provided for the following categories:
- Inventory: Recommendations for restocking low or out-of-stock items in your
- Selection: Recommendations for new product opportunities to list on Amazon.
- Pricing: Recommendations to review pricing on items in your inventory where your
offer is not the lowest price.
- Fulfillment: Recommendations for the top products to fulfill through Fulfillment
by Amazon (FBA).
- Listing Quality: Recommendations for fixing your current listing defects.
- Global Selling: Recommendations for expanding your products to more regions and
- Advertising: Recommendations for advertising your products and for using the
sponsored products program.
The Recommendations API section operations
The following operations are included in the Recommendations API section:
||Checks whether there
are active recommendations for each category for the given marketplace, and if
there are, returns the time when recommendations were last updated for each
||Returns your active recommendations for
a specific category or for all categories for a specific marketplace.
||Returns the next page of
recommendations using the