The Marketplace Appstore is a new site on Seller Central that features Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) applications created by Amazon and external
developers for Amazon sellers. The Appstore is currently in public beta and
participation by developers is by invitation only.
How to request an invitation
While the Appstore is in public beta, you must request an invitation to
participate. To be accepted into the program, you must:
- Be in good standing and in compliance with our Terms of Service.
- Undergo a business and practices review by Amazon.
- Feature an existing application used by Amazon Sellers.
To request an invitation to be featured in the Marketplace Appstore, send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Developer company name.
- Developer IDs for all marketplaces and regions in which you have registered for Amazon MWS.
- Application name.
- Website URL(s).
- List of applications and descriptions.
- Link to, or description of, pricing structure and terms.
To request an invitation to participate in the Marketplace Appstore you must
be registered as an Amazon MWS
developer. If you
are not yet registered, register using the new registration pipeline