|Indicates whether or not all of the active offer
listings for the specified product and
ItemCondition were considered when the
listings were placed into their corresponding offer listing groups.
When there are a large number of active offer listings for the
specified product and ItemCondition, only a
certain number of offer listings are considered. The listings that
are considered always have lower landed prices than the landed
prices of listings that are not considered.
|Contains two of the sub-elements of the
Product element from
ProductsAPI_Response.xsd. These sub-elements are:
|Contains the following identifiers that uniquely
identify a product:
- MarketplaceASIN –
- SKUIdentifier –
SellerId combination. Only returned
if SellerSKU was specified in the
|Contains pricing information for the lowest offer
listing for each offer listing group.
Some key sub-elements are:
- Qualifiers. Contains the following six
qualifiers identify the offer listing group from which the
lowest offer listing was taken.
- NumberOfOfferListingsConsidered. Of the
offer listings considered, this number indicates how many
belonged to this offer listing group. Note that if
returned with a value of True, then the
the actual number of active offer listings that met the six
qualifying criteria of the offer listing group. However if
returned with a value of False, then the
actual number might be higher.
- SellerFeedbackCount. The number of
seller feedback ratings that have been submitted for the
seller with the lowest-priced offer listing in the group.
- Price. Pricing information for the
lowest offer listing in the group. Contains the following
- ListingPrice. The listing price of the item.
- Shipping. The shipping cost of the product. Note that the
shipping cost is not always available.
- LandedPrice. ListingPrice +
Points. Note that if the
landed price is not returned, the listing price
represents the product with the lowest landed price.
- Points - The number of Amazon Points offered with the purchase of an item, and their
monetary value. Note that the
Points element is only
returned in Japan (JP).
- MultipleOfferListingsAtLowestPrice. Indicates if there is more
than one listing with the lowest landed price in the group.
- True – There is more than one
listing with the lowest listing price in the group.
- False – There is only one listing
with the lowest listing price in the group.
- Unknown – The service cannot
determine if there is more than one listing with the
lowest listing price in the group. This can happen
in certain cases when not all active offer listings
were considered when the offer listings were sorted
into groups (when