Each Amazon MWS API section has its own client library that
contains code for doing many common tasks when working with Amazon MWS. By using an Amazon MWS
client library, you save time and you know the request you send is correctly formatted. For
example, the Amazon MWS client libraries perform the following
tasks for you:
- Request Signature - creates a valid request HMAC-SHA signature. Each request must have a
valid signature or the request is rejected. A request signature is calculated using your
Secret Access Key, which is a shared secret, given to you when you registered, and known
only to you and Amazon MWS.
- Timestamp - adds a timestamp on each request you submit. Each request must contain the
timestamp of the request.
- Requests - builds a valid request for you based on the operation you select and the
parameters you enter.
- User-Agent header - creates the User-Agent header.
- Stream - creates a stream you use to receive downloaded reports when using the